Alex Krycek (
alex_krycek) wrote2006-10-10 07:10 am
Entry tags:
ROTM 1.28.1
While at the grocery store you bump into an oddly familiar face--it's your evil twin! The evil twin follows you home and tries to convince your family (or friends) that he/she's you. How did you prove to your loved ones that you are the real you and the twin is an imposter?
I didn't pick this one because it was the most appealing choice. It's just the most amusing. Depending on who you speak to, I'm my own evil twin. See, over the course of my career, I've had to put on different faces and create different personas in order to get my work accomplished. I could be a freshfaced angel one day, a traitorous bastard the next. I'm extremely familiar with that look someone gets when they realize that they've just been royally screwed over by yours truly. You know the one. Betrayal, disbelief, anger and embarrassment all wrapped up in a nice little wide-eyed gaze.
So, friends, if I ever bumped into my allegedly evil twin and he followed me home (pretending I actually had a real home with a family or whatever passes for a full life these days), everyone would probably breathe a sigh of relief. Really, anyone but me would be a great change of pace to have around.
Actually, no. Now that I think about it, if some freak with my face followed me home, I'd probably shoot him. I know you just can't trust guys who look like that.
I didn't pick this one because it was the most appealing choice. It's just the most amusing. Depending on who you speak to, I'm my own evil twin. See, over the course of my career, I've had to put on different faces and create different personas in order to get my work accomplished. I could be a freshfaced angel one day, a traitorous bastard the next. I'm extremely familiar with that look someone gets when they realize that they've just been royally screwed over by yours truly. You know the one. Betrayal, disbelief, anger and embarrassment all wrapped up in a nice little wide-eyed gaze.
So, friends, if I ever bumped into my allegedly evil twin and he followed me home (pretending I actually had a real home with a family or whatever passes for a full life these days), everyone would probably breathe a sigh of relief. Really, anyone but me would be a great change of pace to have around.
Actually, no. Now that I think about it, if some freak with my face followed me home, I'd probably shoot him. I know you just can't trust guys who look like that.
